Users browsing this thread: 52 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I don't know that a stage from one of the spin-off franchises would really appear... Nintendo has gone so far as to split up Mario and Wario, so it wouldn't surprise me if they consider each of the Mega Man lines to be unique franchises (Capcom does, I'm pretty sure). We're more likely to see another MMClassic stage than one from X or Legends.

I keep forgetting to mention, but when Lucina was revealed Sakurai talked about how she was originally going to be a costume for Marth until they decided to give her different statistics. This kind of implies that character slots can house multiple characters, much like it can for the Tekken franchise. So long as the characters stats are identical, they can be placed in the same icon.

Does anybody think this could mean Protoman actually showing up? I know a lot of people have suggested Ms. Pac-Man over Pac-Man, and it seems like Protoman over Mega Man isn't that different. He wouldn't have his signature shield, of course, but regardless...
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Attack of the Clone - by Kriven - 07-23-2014, 02:01 PM