Users browsing this thread: 75 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
my last post here didn't really express my feelings clearly, so i'm going to try again.

i fucking love lucina, i'm really fucking happy about this. i wanted her since day one but kept it quiet, because it wasn't going to happen. Chrom had so much more going for it, and i pretty much saw him as shoe in.

i also never believed she would be an alt costume for Marth because besides the similarities, she's not marth. only thing i hoped that could happen was have marth wear her butterfly mask as an alt costume. lucina was pretty much a trophy already in my head.

and there she is, everything i wanted her to be; like marth, of course many consider that a bad thing because now she's a clone, and most people consider clones lazy game design and a ''rushed waste op space'', but i don't mind them anymore at all really.

in fact, marth used to be my main in melee. i loved the way he played, so quick and agile. but then brawl came and i pretty much lost all interest in him, he felt bulky and just different all around.

now i've heard that they've didn't changed him much in the new smash bros, so i'm pretty sure he's going to be a lot like he was in brawl. but lucina seems to play like marth did in melee! she seems much quicker, agile and i never was really into the tip of the sword gimmick of marth so i'm glad she doesn't necessarily has that.

i'm really, really happy with lucina's inclusion. i like her, i like her style, i like her design, i love her butterfly mask and i hope there's an alt costume much like little mac's pink jumpsuit she can keep it on. i like her sword, i just really like her

she's like marth, but with a vagina. seriously what's not to like.
[Image: kw3k.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Attack of the Clone - by Darky's Reincarnation - 07-16-2014, 09:59 AM