Users browsing this thread: 85 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-15-2014, 01:57 PM)Lemonray Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 10:51 AM)Keychain Wrote: On a somewhat relevant topic, Ganondorf was played a fair amount at EVO this year, and they all did pretty wel if I recall correctly. Surprised me to say the least, he's still really fun to play even if he's not amazing.

Personally I always found it absolutely hilarious to beat people using higher-tier characters, with Ganondorf. I'd say he is, without a doubt the least effective character you can use in Brawl, but that of course makes winning even better.

I'll still be let down if they don't try to make him more balanced this time around though. He's just such a promising character.

I think what Gdorf would highly benefit from is some armor frames for certain attacks. It's clear that stuff like that has been implemented, both in the form of many of Little Mac's moves and some custom moves demonstrated like DK's altered Side B. That way he can still be slow and strong, but also able to punish faster characters.

I also wouldn't mind him a bit faster though, he was painful to use in Brawl.
Thanked by: psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Attack of the Clone - by TomGuycott - 07-15-2014, 03:07 PM