Users browsing this thread: 95 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-15-2014, 03:15 AM)Tellis Wrote: It's the same reason why (...) you're probably not gonna see Mike Jones from StarTropics in the game. There's no pride for American-made stuff for a Japanese developer.

Uuhhhh ...

To be honest I think the presence of Lucina increases the likelihood of someone like Dixie Kong appearing in the game. In case you haven't noticed, there seems to be a lot of focus in this game on giving us plenty of gender options. Whenever the opportunity arises where a character can plausibly be one gender or the other, they've been sure to give us that option (Robin, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, and now Lucina and Marth ... kind of). And of course where straight up gender swaps aren't plausible for a character, they've tried to give us plenty of female counterparts. Zelda and Sheik for Link, Peach and Rosalina for Mario, Palutena for Pit.

Honestly with all this evidence I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Dixie included as the official DK female counterpart. Nor something like Krystal replacing Wolf. I honestly expect both Pikachu and Jigglypuff to have hats suggestive of both genders this time, or for Pac-man to have a Ms Pac-man costume. Really though, what I would REAALLY like to see is the inclusion of Tetra.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Attack of the Clone - by Jermungandr - 07-15-2014, 06:03 AM