Users browsing this thread: 93 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-14-2014, 11:20 AM)Gwen Wrote: You can tell if play style will be different from the animations that were displayed in the gameplay that was shown with her. You named four moves, and her character portrayed herself as Marth in Awakening for awhile, I wonder why they have moves that are very similar? From the teeny, tiny amount of gameplay shown, I thought that it looked like that she had a different feel from Marth. I don't really get why I can't infer things like that.

Except you can't tell her play style from a couple of animations shown. I had a great example with the Sonic deal I posted. He was pulling out some combos in his video, but in game that wasn't the reality. I actually named six moves, because I only saw six different moves in the video/site and out of all of those moves, they were the same as Marth's. That's six moved out of the possible 13 in the game (Or well, 16 counting all of the grabs as a separate move.) She's Marth in Awakening? Well congratulations, she's a Marth clone in her own game. She's probably going to be a clone in Smash too. She may play differently, but so did Melee Fox and Falco. So did Marth and Roy. So did Young Link and Link. But they're still considered clones, and I'm sure Lucina will be considered a clone as well

You know what, any attempt to determine her play style out of the three moves she did are complete bullshit. Oh, she did an Uair (that was the same as Marth's) to someone above her. (Which Marth can do) Oh, she did a Dolphin Slash (that Marth has as well) to someone diagonally to her to end a combo. (Which Marth can do) Oh, she hit two players with her nair that were to the side of her. (Which again, incredibly similar if not the same as Marths, and is exactly something a Marth can do) Ih, she used Marth's Dancing Blade as a combo. More things that Marth does.

They showed off four moves in about fifteen seconds. There's no way you can tell her fighting style is vastly different than Marth's.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - no items, zero suit only, final destination - by [robo9] - 07-14-2014, 11:31 AM