Users browsing this thread: 100 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I guess it really just is personal bias; I really dislike playing against sword characters.
I have ever since the very first Smash Bros, and it gets old fast when every match you
play devolves in to a game of "avoid the pointy bit"

Nine sword-based characters only further decreases chances of matches that arent just sword swinging smash and grabs.

Look im not against Fire Emblem, even though I don't really care about the series.
Robin's style looks like Zelda with a sword, smash didnt need that.

I know just as a casual player of the Fire Emblem series that there are all sorts of characters and weapon types that could have been represented here,
but they chose two more sword users, one with ranged spells as well.

Lets say for arguments sake that we really did need two more Fire Emblem characters; why not select actually unique weapontypes or playstyles not
already represented in SmashBros by other franchises? Where is a Heavy Axe guy, or dude with a spear, or quick lady with knives? I'm just saying that I'm
sure there are other recognizable FE characters with more diverse movesets that could have been included instead of two sword users from the "Flavor of the month" club.
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by: Baegal

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - no items, zero suit only, final destination - by Sevenstitch - 07-14-2014, 09:47 AM