Users browsing this thread: 79 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-06-2014, 11:17 PM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: also what's wrong with having three blue haired swordsmen?

because roster diversity is cool! having marth, ike, and chrom in the same game would be like having mario, metal mario, and dr. mario, all separate playable characters. mario/marth and metal mario/ike have the potential to be really different due to weight differences, but mario/marth and dr. mario/chrom could be really similar.

insert fire mario/roy comparison here.

this reminds me of the whole "green eyes" thing that happened a few years ago in response to sonic 4. both initial complaints are mainly about gameplay but use aesthetic terms to summarize the issue, leading to retorts focusing on aesthetics and making the entire argument a joke.

addendum: i've never played a single fire emblem game and don't really know anything about chrom other than he looks to be in the same class as marth, both physically-speaking and gameplay-wise.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - no items, zero suit only, final destination - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 07-06-2014, 11:44 PM