Users browsing this thread: 84 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
yeah, I don't think Ike's removal would've really fixed anything. I kind of don't want any cuts in Smash 4. All the characters added in Brawl deserve to come back in future installments. That includes Ike.

also what's wrong with having three blue haired swordsmen? Seriously guys, it's Fire Emblem's trademark thing. Blue Haired Swordsmen are usually the main characters of Fire Emblem. It's been broken a couple of times here and there, but usually the Main Characters of Fire Emblem games are, indeed, blue haired swordsmen.

I have a bunch of friends online who are all Robin supporters, but I doubt he has much of a shot either. It would be like adding Micaiah in Smash Bros. Brawl over Ike. Or instead of Lucas, we got like, Boney from Mother 3. Robin's a huge protagonist in Awakening, don't get me wrong, but Chrom's technically the main character, and the face of the game. This is also why I think IF Lucina shows up, it would be an Assist Trophy, or her outfit would be an alt for Marth or something.

EDIT: Also ~DrakoRero~, that comment wasn't meant for anyone directly, I'm just getting sick of Ridley supporters hahahaha
Thanked by: BullockDS, Gwen

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - no items, zero suit only, final destination - by Ark Kuvis - 07-06-2014, 11:17 PM