Users browsing this thread: 92 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Man, you have no idea how awesome Ephraim would be as a character. I myself personally wanted Eliwood, who is literally no one's favourite Fire Emblem lord but myself. Or even a trio of Eliwood, Lyn, and Hector working together and swapping out. Other popular character ideas include Micaiah from Radiant Dawn, and Robin or Lucina from Awakening. But while these characters seem really cool, Chrom is literally the most likely.

Chrom is the main character of Awakening, no matter what way you cut it. He represents the game as a whole better than Lucina or Robin. The GBA Fire Emblems came out decades ago, and really aren't as relevant as Awakening. Add to that, the only other Fire Emblems that came out in between Brawl and Smash 4 are remakes of games staring Marth, there isn't very many characters to clear cut choose to rep the franchise.

While he might seem like "another blue haired swordsman", I also trust Sakurai to make a unique character with him. Especially considering how wild his sword swinging is in Awakening when compared to Marth or Ike. The newcomers this game seem rather unique as hell when compared to other Smash iterations, so there's at least that. If not, and Chrom is literally a heavier Marth, I'd also be fine with that. Roy was my go-to Fire Emblem character in Project M, and since he's likely never going to come back...
Thanked by: BullockDS

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - no items, zero suit only, final destination - by Ark Kuvis - 07-06-2014, 04:09 PM