Users browsing this thread: 82 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I don't know how I feel about Chrom... I would rather have a more varied character from the franchise, like Micaiah or Sothe. At the same time, I wouldn't want too many characters to be from the same continent... Honestly, I think if I really had to sit down and think about which Fire Emblem character to include (if I could pick just one and Roy counted as a veteran) for the most variety in style, visual appeal, and franchise representation, I would probably pick Ephraim from Sacred Stones.His hair has enough green in it to differentiate him from the other Lords, he's using lances instead of swords which gives him a different kind of style, and he represents Magvel, a continent that doesn't have any reps in the Smash games yet.

I guess he was also one of the Awakening DLC characters, so +10 relevancy points.

[Image: EphraimA.png]
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - no items, zero suit only, final destination - by Kriven - 07-06-2014, 03:51 PM