Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
(09-22-2016, 11:13 PM)Kosheh Wrote: BRUh thre is a MASSIVE TYPO here. the copyright date is way off. its more like Copyright 1935

though if you're going for the penultimate old-timey theater presentation and don't mind updating it a little, 
I'd suggest centering it and presenting it like

EGGPLANT PRODUCTIONS, LTD
PRESENTS

THE GHOST
GUMSHOES

AN EGGPLANT MOTION PICTURE 
Written By
S.T. EVEN

COPYRIGHT MCMXCV

goin for that cinephone aesthetic i see B)

p.s. MCMXCV is "1995" in roman numerals, like every silent cartoon and their uncle labeled their copyright info way back then

LOL I was wondering if someone would comment on that. 1995 is the year in which I was born, which is why I added it but you are right it's way off-course, it should be like 1930s or so haha.

I added the misc. text on the bottom because it was like that in the title card of Mickey's Service Station (which I referenced), though truth be told that titlecard has a more wholesome design to justify the placement so I may actually adjust it yeah (copyright year included);
[Image: latest?cb=20120820000148]

In general this was more for me to focus on getting overlays to work in SAI so the text was thrown in as an afterthought because I want to practise lettering later, but I'll take it to heart. I think me needing to center text more is sort of a common problem though, so your comment and feedback is definetly justified. I may also steal S. T. Even as a new pen name lol
[Image: ybRTZvi.png][Image: uw21IJg.png][Image: isLKcbC.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - by StevenB - 09-23-2016, 04:46 AM