Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
I took a little hiatus from drawing yesterday. I need like, more hours in a day or something to get Real Serious about drawing. Geez laweez.
I'm starting to think I actually draw just fine as-is (the picture from before is me trying to force myself to draw a style I'm not really used to drawing) I tend to doodle more and use single lines - and the results come out pretty decent. I'm partly inclined to focus less on drawing and actually improving FOR NOW and instead opt on learning how to ink, color and shade decently in Photoshop 'cos that seems like REALLY what brings a piece together.

(03-16-2015, 12:45 PM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: I found that anime/manga style art is right in the middle

I could draw anime until I'm dead, with big Disney eyes and triangle mouths, but the whole thing is I'm trying to get away from the animes, and I'm trying to get into cartooning a little more. Or do I want to draw people?

Thus comes my internal struggle I'm facing here. ): I'm leaning more towards cartooning-ish, though honestly

I feel like to get remotely decent I've got to like, become completely antisocial, board myself up in a room and draw until a revelation comes to me
"Kosheh, you're not shit, you need to just chaaange your perceptionnnnnn on this shitty eaaaaaaaaarttttth... OoOoo I'm a ghostie" etc.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - by Kosheh - 03-18-2015, 10:21 AM