Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
Kosheh Wrote:<Insert wall of text here>

To be honest, that is a decent drawing but when you draw, you gotta be sure where you wanna be headed. I personally found it best for me to stick with the anime style of drawing because I dislike drawing stuff super-real and dont like the derformity that the typical cartoon style has. I found that anime/manga style art is right in the middle. Dont be afraid to use references, use them to actually study how it was drawn the way it was and why. It'll help with anatomy and drawing is an aquired skilled anyway (if you saw how badly i used to suck and compare it to how I draw now, you'd just be stunned). One key thing I learned is that DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. IT IS BY SUCKING THAT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SUCK AT AND CAN MAKE THE SUCKY PARTS NOT SUCK. Surprise

quit being afraid of doodling random stuff and just scribble. Oh yeah, looking at some cool art or a photo can help with your creativity/imagination. Just look at the art and "draw" it your mind.

No c+c atm though so sorry. Cute
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - by ~Axis~ - 03-16-2015, 12:45 PM