Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
(03-11-2015, 03:52 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Holy dear mother of lordy among heavens.

I am genuinely blown away right now.

(03-11-2015, 04:06 PM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: This stuff is quite good actually. I dont know about if its the style or anything but the anatomy on the characters could use improvements on the comic book art especially with The Pummler. His right thigh isnt properly aligned with his knee and lower leg[the latter looks higher up than the former]. His shoulder muscles are drawn incorrectly too, same thing with them pectorals. They seem to stretch all the way to his back.

Try practicing anatomy a bit more.
The other stuff looks great also. Dude post more of this stuff! It's real cool to look at! Wink

Thank you. Yes, I completely agree that Pummler is a mess. I could use the excuse that he is a mutant, but that wont hold much ground. I haven't messed around with muscle structure that much when it comes to bulky characters.
Be original, be creative, be fresh, be righteous, be yourself and let no one stop you!

[Image: UjX7Llj.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - by EasterlyArt - 03-11-2015, 07:06 PM