Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
(03-01-2015, 07:01 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: Ive never drew a female body so giving me pointers would be great.

Seriously? Tongue

na actually not gonna lie it's not too bad. Like, the character's not even distateful or anything - her anatomical proportions don't seem too bad.
Only real criticism is that she's got giant man hands - most anime women have little hands with thinner fingers than men do, much like you'd find IRL. Not being sexist - there's a real stark difference between men and lady hands, with the latter's being generally smaller than the former.

If you're gonna go off Toriyama art, I'd suggest using teen Bulma in the original Dragonball, or Videl during Z when she's rockin pigtails as points of reference.
Videl with short hair during the World Tournament arc is pretty athletic and muscular, and not like the gymnast kind, either - and for some reason her hands look a bit beefed up. Maybe Android 18 for reference, too, but her forehead is really, really huge.

I'm not sure if you'd wanna use Toriyama's eyes he uses for all women you'd draw though (the large, childish ones) but I guess you could probably get away with the childish eyes for teenage characters and smaller eyes (like Android18) for mature, older women.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: ~Axis~

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - by Kosheh - 03-04-2015, 10:11 PM