Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
You are still a beginner as you already know. The anatomy is still wonky in many places but again, the understanding will come in due time as long as you keep practicing and looking for references.

Every time you draw and 'fail miserably' is something to be proud of. An attempt is the proof that you still try despite not knowing the boundaries of your art style. Basically, your art style is a huge island that you're discovering. The stuff you know how to do by heart is the part you've already explored and built houses; the things you don't know is the part you didn't explore yet. Eventually you'll find out more cool things and all these will be added onto your 'already explored areas' of your art style island.

Also, while your biggest dream is doing pretty digital art, I strongly suggest keeping with traditional art too. Not because you'll get more dexterity this way - paper definitely feels much, much better to draw on and the lack of Ctrl Z and other easy tools will force you to be more precise (which is a plus).

Good things come to those who enjoy their own work. You'll see.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - by Gors - 01-22-2015, 07:21 PM