Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
Groovy! Don't be afraid to make messy lines; as long as you can read what's going on in the drawing, you're in the clear! A large part of improving in your art is to be confident that you'll reach that goal; I know it can be discouraging sometimes and you might feel like saying "my art isn't as good as so-and-so's" but it's not a competition.

The worst thing that an artist can do is to defeat themselves before even trying. If you want to improve, have fun, surround yourself with things that motivate you and keep you on task. (and it shouldn't be only other people's art because you run the risk of losing yourself in emulation and end up struggling to break out if that habit)

If you've improved that much in only 1-2 months, I've got a feeling that you'll be shooting up pretty fast if you keep learning dilligently. c:
Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - by Sketchasaurus - 01-22-2015, 06:36 AM