Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
For Earth [Flash Fiction]
Hey, cumguzzlers and dickbiters. Welcome to another edition of mr. buttbutt trying to stick a dick in literature's ear.

This is just some flash fiction. Just tell me what you think it's about, symbolically, I want to see if it reads well.

Bataan when the sun is high

The sand was white but it was fine and soft and cool, and my feet felt good when I buried them a few inches beneath. I squished the sand between my toes and it was then that I knew that I could stand there forever staring at my feet. I did stand there under the scorching heat for a few hours, SPF 50 my only protection. And I noticed. A glimmer. The glittering of the sand whenever I moved my head, how it shone the sunlight back at me, turned the heat into something beautiful.

I looked around me and it was a vast ocean of glittering gray beauty. I smiled.

A little distance behind me, a lady remarked, "Oh. The sand's dark. Maybe we should have gone to Boracay instead." And she was right; this sand was a dark gray when it did not twinkle. But my smile never dimmed, because I knew: it was fine and soft and cool and when I moved my head, it was beauty unparalleled.

NOTES:
Bataan is a place in the Philippines. Nice beaches.
Boracay is a tourist spot in the Philippines known for its white sand beaches.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
For Earth [Flash Fiction] - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 10-07-2008, 08:08 PM
RE: For Earth [Flash Fiction] - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 04-18-2009, 05:53 AM
RE: For Earth [Flash Fiction] - by GrooveMan.exe - 04-18-2009, 06:11 AM
RE: For Earth [Flash Fiction] - by GrooveMan.exe - 04-18-2009, 07:07 AM