Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy
a tale opf two garys.....................

(06-22-2014, 06:20 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: Yes, we can continue to talk about Psyguy, but please, we have to be civil. Back then, almost none of us were saints. Back when I was a moderator, I did stupid things, like being too overzealous and shit. It's one of the reasons I've decided to never be a moderator anywhere aside from my own stuff, and even then I do it begrudgingly.

Yeeeeaaaah being toxic on the internet is not a criminal offense. If it was, we'd all be serving life sentences.
That's not why we're making big stinks here.

Soliciting minors for sex is a criminal offense.

While I'll admit yeah, I did stoop to harsh criticism to his work (which might have started this change in the convo honestly) there's no reason you can't contribute to the discussion if need be. By no means is this a circlejerk of any sort - this is a real, valid issue that affects many of us, big and small. ):

That said, this "crusade" is a little different - we're not going to stabilize an army in Dazz's defense or anything or rise up in the name of Anonymous, etc. The idea more or less is to get this information out in the public - to spread the word. This might be hard for you to believe - but he's actually psychologically damaged some people bad enough to give them medical and emotional problems, and has even ruined some of their futures.

You were just toxic back then, Gary.
Psyguy's toxic AND a pedophile, apparently and that's why some of us are making a big deal out of this. Blank
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Dazz - 06-18-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-18-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-19-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Kosheh - 06-23-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-23-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-29-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-30-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 07-03-2014, 03:06 AM