Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy
To be honest, I rather just back out of this conversation myself. I already had a shitty time on tSR even without Psyguy as it was already back then, and it's actually part of the reason I only post sporadically here.

Quite frankly, one of the main reasons I stopped visiting tSR regularly was because of the constant drama, and part of the drama came from bitchfests and badmouthing. By now I actually do sincerely hope we've grown out of it. Yes, we can continue to talk about Psyguy, but please, we have to be civil. Back then, almost none of us were saints. Back when I was a moderator, I did stupid things, like being too overzealous and shit. It's one of the reasons I've decided to never be a moderator anywhere aside from my own stuff, and even then I do it begrudgingly.

Look, this site got over Psyguy a very long time ago. Heck, there were other people who were as equally buttfuck stupid. There was this entire thing that happened when tSR was first formed as a replacement to Pixeltendo, and then a splinter group wanted to continue Pixeltendo because of some shit, I forgot what happened. Not a happy time. In fact, most of my memories of both Pixeltendo and tSR were really bad.

I mean, to be fair, there were some cool people I've met, like Jonathan Explorer (Jonathan Cresswell as he apparently is called), and I'm on speaking terms with Dazz (Daniel Brown apparently?). And for some time I've wished both Jon and Rogultgot (apparently Phil Sykes) a happy birthday on August 9th, because apparently that's when they were born. But, aside from those people, I didn't really have a great time.

Hopefully all this has changed now, though, and I just wish that this site has matured well enough to not let this be yet another crusade against whatever the fuck we're chasing.

Peace out, restecp and cheers.
Big sigs are for scrubs.

Messages In This Thread
The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Dazz - 06-18-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-18-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-19-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by GaryCXJk - 06-22-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-23-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-29-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-30-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 07-03-2014, 03:06 AM