Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy
(06-22-2014, 11:33 AM)Gors Wrote: However it is not that i want him to get away from it, but talking shit about him in a thread in a forum that has little to do with him will not make things better for anyone.

It's obvious that things need to be taken care of, but looking back, the posts were all a variation of 'yeah, he did sick stuff' and 'he gotta be punished somehow' and nothing else. Law exists exactly for this purpose and i believe we dont need to stoop as low as him to actually get things done correctly.

However, If you all want to call him douchebag multiple times until he's charged for his crimes, its ok i guess.

I understand where you're coming from and even had the exact same thought myself initially. The issue is that the law will never reach him if the situation blows over and it will blow over if people stop talking about him. Sure, calling him names isn't exactly productive or professional but if those are the only contributions some people have to make, then so be it - it keeps the spotlight on him and that's what's important if we want anything to come of this.

Edit: That being said, we should attempt to keep things civil where possible so if you do have something to contribute beyond name calling, definitely go with that. And if you don't, try to come up with something first.

Messages In This Thread
The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Dazz - 06-18-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-18-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-19-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Petie - 06-22-2014, 12:43 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-23-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-29-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-30-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 07-03-2014, 03:06 AM