Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy
(06-21-2014, 02:39 PM)Ekoi Wrote: Psy's art is shoddy because he rarely draws since he has no reason to. He can easily get some poor sap to draw whatever he wants for him, and has done so numerous times.(Even getting someone to make his sprite comic for him) The times he does draw is often due to the subject-matter being the current big-thing, like the Dangan Ronpa fanart you showed. (it was a big thing on tumblr again for a while due to getting translated or something)

You know, I tried really really hard not to mention this in my post as I didn't think it was relevant to his actual ability

but this is exactly what Psyguy does. It was actually difficult to put that post together because this guy even makes other people make sprite comics for him...
Making a sprite comic isn't even that hard. It takes like 20 minutes and the hard part is writing them (and that isn't even hard)

I can actually imagine Psy like breaking a sweat moving his mouse around to click and take Sonic sprites out of spritesheets to make it perfect, wiping his brow and exclaiming "This is tough work! Maybe I could ASK someone to make this and I'll just write them instead~!"

Does he actually like, commission artists though (I'm pretty sure this happens often) or do said poor saps actually draw his ref all the time for free?

it's like this guy's sleaziness know no bounds
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Dazz - 06-18-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-18-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-19-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Kosheh - 06-21-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-23-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-29-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-30-2014, 10:16 AM