Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy
(06-19-2014, 02:10 AM)Dazz Wrote: Basically, all I really recall at the time is that Psyguy had starting bitching about us, so I made a vague post on the site explaining that our previous host was ranting about the manner in which we left (which I tried to do, dignified), and that if he would kindly stop being a jackass, it'd be appreciated. I tried to be vague, because I didn't want to call him out, but I also knew he looked at the site at the time because it was his primary source of sprites. I also didn't really want to have to talk to the fucking guy.

A few hours later, a post on Fireball20XL with a screenshot of my update and the text "He's talking about meeeeeeeeeeeee!" was put up... And he then started to quote me, and put up a load of shit for sale on his Cafepress account.

Because I don't tend to shy away from making my contact details public, and never have, this obviously resulted in a lot of people being pissed off at me, and sending me some pretty nasty shit.

I'd also like to add that Petie is pretty spot on with why I'm getting involved. While some people don't think much of it, this guy has crept up into my life more times than I would like - I have known him for more than half of my life, and every time I try to get away from him, he keeps on trying to come back. He is a narcissist and needs to be put in his place. He has caused damage to not only reputations, but also mental health.

I was reluctant to make this public, to be honest, due to the nature of my relationship with him being from a more professional level, and coming out about those details can obviously hurt me. But I feel that in this case, most people will be understanding to my reasons, and hopefully in the future it will actually reflect on the sorts of people who wish to associate with me - people who aren't massive assholes.
Well, after skimming through some of the history and reading this post, I now have a better understanding of what's going on here. Just allow me to apologize from my only other post in that I didn't know how deep this ran between this site and Psyguy. I honestly don't see how anyone could act that way towards you though; as long as I've been here you've always been cool.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Dazz - 06-18-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-18-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Koh - 06-19-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-23-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-29-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 06-30-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: The Case Of The Internet, vs. Psyguy - by Eno - 07-03-2014, 03:06 AM