Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A. Rex [PROBABLY HELPER]
WARNING: HIGHLY SUBJECTIVE INPUT AHEAD

[Image: 4gNkXnY.png]

So here's a few ideas for you. A lot of this is conceptual rather than technical, so use it as you feel.

First off, his upper torso is kind of static. I attempted to fix that by inclining his torso and head further. His face looks even really plain in the latest revision, so I took a little from the previous one along with some other tweaks to make it more interesting.

The transparent head is probably not water, but I took a gamble and assumed it was some sort of liquid. Since the head was really the most interesting part of your design, I recycled some of that concept for other body parts, giving him liquid limbs. The problem I thought the main body had was that it was dully uniform. I also tried to give him a more interesting head shape to go with the whole water motif.

Even if his head is not water, but it's actually crystal or something, you could give him a rope of magically floating orbs for limbs, or a trail of psychic energy, or something like that. Just, try to look for ways for the parts to be more distinct, instead of simply grey blobs.
[Image: shrine.gif]

Messages In This Thread
A. Rex [PROBABLY HELPER] - by Animator Rex - 05-31-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: A. Rex [PROBABLY HELPER] - by recme - 05-31-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: A. Rex [PROBABLY HELPER] - by Kitsu - 05-31-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: A. Rex [PROBABLY HELPER] - by recme - 05-31-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: A. Rex [PROBABLY HELPER] - by Animator Rex - 06-16-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: A. Rex [PROBABLY HELPER] - by Iocus - 06-16-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: A. Rex [PROBABLY HELPER] - by Animator Rex - 06-17-2014, 01:59 AM
RE: A. Rex [PROBABLY HELPER] - by Animator Rex - 06-20-2014, 01:13 PM