Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Leaving the forums for a while
I know how you're feeling right now, girl. Whenever I feel like I messed up badly on a web site (with this one being no exception), I get the urge to just head for the hills before things get too ugly.

Anyway, even though I do not know if what I did in those situations was the best choice, you need to understand that it doesn't even matter if you leave or not. Personally, I would like you to stay instead of leave for a month, but if you feel like this is what you need to do, then I can't argue with your logic.

As for Gwen, don't mind him at all. It was all a big misunderstanding and by the time you return or something like that, I think he'll be more willing to talk to you on better terms. He's not really a bad person once you get to know him, but I think it would be best for you to leave him alone until later.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Leaving the forums for a while - by Mystie - 05-29-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Leaving the forums for a while - by Maxpphire - 05-29-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Leaving the forums for a while - by [robo9] - 05-29-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: Leaving the forums for a while - by E-Man - 05-29-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Leaving the forums for a while - by Petie - 05-29-2014, 09:54 PM