Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
The Fighter's Resource [Program] (Updated 4/26/17)
Two days after the one year anniversary of my last post on the subject, I'm posting an update!

Still working on a movelist, I'm hoping to do more frequent updates to the engine because as you'll notice, the file size is significantly less. This is because I'm using random placeholder Midis instead of our original soundtrack just for the purpose of making the download updates easier. I'll include our original music in more final versions of the game.

Download link (Also in original post).

Quick note: some moves have changed inputs, but for the most part are still quarter circles forward or back plus a button, and for supers and spritalities they are usually quarter or half circles back, then push forward and attack.

The aforementioned input for supers works for both C2B and Chaoxs, who I believe had incomplete ones in the last update. Also, Meta's Heracross special is now quartercircle back-forward punch instead of two quartercircles forward.

I plan to make visual aids for character moves soon so people who don't read threads as deeply aren't intimidated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-21-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by NICKtendo DS - 05-21-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-21-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-22-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by Iocus - 05-22-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-23-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition [Program] (Updated 7-1ish) - by TomGuycott - 07-24-2015, 09:51 PM