Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
The Fighter's Resource [Program] (Updated 4/26/17)
(07-01-2014, 03:59 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: Vipershark's good. However, it may be due to me having clumsy fat fingers or lacking experience, but I can't pull off specials as fast and as consecutively as the CPU does it when plays Vipershark (volleys of magazines and several Konataghost fireballs in a row), which was quite frustrating.

I don't think the move lag for most of the attacks are programmed in, which results in volleys of magazines and Konataghost fireball wars being input by the CPU. It's not you - the CPU has godlike reflexes atm.

I notice some wonky physics though with Vipershark's elbow drop though. I understand the the point of it is to send Vipershark immediately sailing downwards after using it (like a real elbow drop) so as a result it's possible to piano out forward/back jumps and immediately hit P, wonk out the physics and have Vipershark bounce around the stage like a bouncy ball.

I'd treat it like Zangief's body splash in SF - no physics tomfoolery, huge hitbox (for cross-ups!) but really lousy attack priority

I noticed Ock has HUGE startup times on his attacks and they're extremely slow. I think that's the issue, Chris - tweaking damage/priority should change things like that.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]

Messages In This Thread
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-21-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by NICKtendo DS - 05-21-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-21-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-22-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by Iocus - 05-22-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-23-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition [Program] (Updated 5-30) - by Kosheh - 07-02-2014, 10:40 AM