Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
The Fighter's Resource [Program] (Updated 4/26/17)
Wow, I had almost forgotten to download and give this a shot before I started my sheet! Hmm...*waits 2 hours for download on cheap connection*

Well, everything looks great so far! There's a lot of WIP stuff in place, but I can definitely see the vision you're going for. I've tried several characters and they all feel quite a lot different. Gor's character seems to be great for anti-air and Bouncy Cat has a good playflow. But I have one jeering complaint...dat cloaked dude (cannot remember his name for the life of me). His projectiles are too spammable, and every time I try to close up some distance he whips out his Ghast and spams me with that. No matter what character I choose, nor tactic I try, nor how early I encounter him, he always completely mops the floor with me, match after match. I can take on all the other characters in pretty even matches, but the cloaked character always takes a landslide victory on me. Slow down his firing speed a bit!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-21-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by NICKtendo DS - 05-21-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-21-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-22-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by Iocus - 05-22-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-23-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition [Program] (Updated 5-30) - by DragonDePlatino - 06-10-2014, 01:32 AM