Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
The Fighter's Resource [Program] (Updated 4/26/17)
Ah! Two control issues in one update! Well, let me kill two birds with one stone (hopefully). I'm assuming you changed up the controls, Baegal, seeing as I don't think Z and X were ever default controls, at least not on my end that I'm aware of. The DEFAULT default controls for the Fighter Maker are really weird. I usually change them right away. This is where you guys can go to change controls yourself, if you haven't already:

[Image: HW3lWLs.png]
[Image: y5il3a7.png]
[Image: KRvvtwO.png]

Note: The "A" key listed is for Punch, and "B" is for kick. You can map them to any key you like, they don't have to be those two letters obviously. All the other letters as of right now won't do anything, but as I add more palettes they will allow you to select said palettes, so it might be worth it to map those buttons in future versions as well.

Naturally, if you've already done this and are still having problems, I have no idea what the problem is. xD Seriously though, I ran through your entire story mode in both the maker's test run, and in the stand-alone EXE. No control jam-ups. In fact I somehow played better as you than I ever did, and I usually played you pretty well. o:

As for Quirby, I'll add a tentative move-list in the first post that I will update as I progress with the game. There's quite a bit to go through, so don't expect it immediately after I post this reply, I'll need a little time to write it.

Thank you for testing!

Messages In This Thread
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-21-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by NICKtendo DS - 05-21-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-21-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-22-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by Iocus - 05-22-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-23-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition [Program] (Updated 5-30) - by TomGuycott - 05-31-2014, 11:27 PM