Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
(05-11-2014, 01:14 AM)Rhyme Wrote:
(05-10-2014, 10:31 PM)Koh Wrote: To be honest, I really hope they follow that equation from Emerald, and have you go fetch Rayquaza to get those two to stop bickering, and then go catch all three. I also hope Juan is the 8th gym, Wallace is the Champ, and Steven is on Meteor Falls again with an even stronger team.

i doubt we'll get both Kyogre and Groudon in either version, maybe both latis but with the way it was set up in X/Y with the trio of birds i kinda doubt it

Considering we could get both Ho-oh and Luigi in HG&SS, I'd bet we'd be able to get both Kyogre and Groudon in a single game, especially if they use elements from Emerald which again, if HG/SS is any indication, they will.

One thing I'd like to see between the versions would be the amount of water/land based on the version. This would mainly effect newly added areas, or just small side areas, but it'd be neat if in OR there were places with more water where as in AS the same areas would have more land (or vice versa, whatever).
Thanked by: SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire - by Chaoxys - 05-11-2014, 01:38 AM