Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Typical Introduction Thingy
Well, um, I just joined the site so I could just ask when the Spriters Resource was coming back up so I could work a bit more on my Poke-Fusions (Which some I forgot to download before the crash, thingy), but then I thought that i could use this much more to my advantage, so I made an account here to show everybody my shitty fusions and my depressive personality.
Now, about me.. I'm Cheeyev (From DeviantArt), and I'm one of the more unique users, I think. I have a few disorders (Aspergers, Autism, OCD, GAD, Depression (But I'll shut up on that bit)) that few believe i really have them (Well, mostly my haters don't believe them, and I'm seriously hated, a lot, I think), but I do have them. I'm also extremely nice to other people. So much, in fact, I'll tend to cheer unhappy users up (I think), even through I don't know how to cheer up people. I of course, am never happy. This is just due to my depression and disorders, and me simply thinking that being happy is useless if I'm going to get depressed again later.
I also tend to get very lonely easily, and I'm shy, and I don't really tend to start conversations, so i wait on somebody else to start them..
I also love making Poke-Fusions for other people. I'll usally ask what their fave pokemon are, and I'll try my best to fuse them.
And speaking of Poke-Fusions... That's my avatar, three of my Poke-Fusions, these three: [Image: poke_fusion__larvini_by_cheeyev-d7dp9vh.png][Image: poke_fusion__glaceargle_by_cheeyev-d7b9tqh.png][Image: poke_fusion__mawivy_by_cheeyev-d7c3vjg.png]
Yeah, that's just a sample of my Poke-Fusions. As you can tell, I'm not lazy and I don't use that site which just swaps faces and pallets and calls it a day with Poke-Fusions. You can view most of my Poke-Fusions here on my DeviantArt account. I also take requests on them, well, as long as you have a DeviantArt account, I'll do most requests that i get requested to do.
Oh, um, I also have a Youtube account, but I don't really do much there but comment on videos. I also have Skype and Steam (Both have 'peels9765' as their usernames)..
Is that all I need to say? I hope so.. um.. sorry..
Okay, I'll just shut up now..
Um.. er... Sorry..
Thanked by: puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
Typical Introduction Thingy - by Cheeyev - 04-11-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Typical Introduction Thingy - by puggsoy - 04-11-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Typical Introduction Thingy - by Paladin - 04-12-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Typical Introduction Thingy - by orochii - 04-12-2014, 10:34 AM
RE: Typical Introduction Thingy - by Cheeyev - 04-16-2014, 08:08 PM