Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Battle Revolution Bones & Animations
Bones Update
Here are the mewtwo bones i've managed to import so far

[Image: NZfBEQbl.png]

As you can see some bones are not imported in their correct positions, and i have no idea why... This is where i need some experts help.

In every bone section in the file i can detect a position, which is used as each bone's tail. As the bone head i am using the parent's tail or if the bone has no parent i am using the Vector (0,0,0). Immediately after this position there is a 3 float rotation. From test imports i can tell that this has to do with some posing, because it affects the tail, which is posed and also the arms which match up with the standing mewtwo position. Now in some bone sections there is a matrix contained but i have no idea how to use it. I made some tests though, but nothing produced a better result.

What really really bothers my though is that i cannot get the arms to match up with their correct positions. Both the rotation and the matrix are probably responsible for the posing of the bone, so they should have nothing to do with the bone's default position.

So why the heck are the arms and the legs aligned like that by default UnsureUnsure
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Battle Revolution Animations - by TGE - 04-12-2014, 07:03 AM
RE: Pokemon Battle Revolution Animations - by gregkwaste - 04-14-2014, 04:46 PM