Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Battle Revolution Bones & Animations
(04-11-2014, 03:39 PM)Mystie Wrote: Any plans on releasing the model ripper to the public though, in case we may want to rip the models and take a look at the bones and such ourselves?

That is my purpose, but i need to pack it a bit.

You see the original wii files that are available from the game are fsys files.

these files contain all the different models available for each pokemon (normal, shiny, stuff like that)

For now the job is done manually and that is not convenient even for myself. I'm writing an fsys browser at the moment, which is going to feature a GUI, that will enable you to see the contents of the fsys and extract whichever part you want. Then from a panel in blender you are going to load the file extracted and voila Big Grin

But meanwhile, it would be very good if anyone who played around with the files could help with the bones or the animations. I can upload some files for further investigation by anyone else interested. The bone positions that get imported right now make no sense at all.

I'll also try to import directly the correct type of bones, because right now what i do is to create empty objects at the positions that i find in the file, and i think thats one of the reasons that the bones suck that much.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Battle Revolution Animations - by gregkwaste - 04-11-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Pokemon Battle Revolution Animations - by TGE - 04-12-2014, 07:03 AM