Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
trying to crack power rangers super legends
(04-26-2014, 11:14 AM)Mystie Wrote: He's not requesting, he's just asking for help on how to extract or decode the files.

asking for help extracting the models...

To clarify Mystie, and I ain't trying to be sarcastic, or a smartass... But what's the difference between asking and requesting here?

(04-26-2014, 02:30 PM)Amalgam Wrote: It wasn't a request for models..... =_= if i was, i NOT ask help to decode it as the SUBJECT says..... it was asking for info or help how to decode it since i tried to find info myself and failed. I provide the sample data to help get an idea, but even asking for Help for info to decode is request, then it obvious it illegal to as for help here too....

And I quote: Any help help or info decoding it be nice, thanks in advance. <<< How is that not a request. I'd like help and info, but I sure won't request it... Let's use a loophole, known as "asking". Because we all know that asking is NOT requesting!

(04-26-2014, 05:21 PM)mariokart64n Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 08:05 AM)Ecelon Wrote: .sbk is either A) Google sketchup backup file[ MODEL ], or B) SWiSH backup file[ .SWi ]. I'd say that the .sbk files are Google backup files though, for the simple reason, why have textures if you cannot use them.

...try opening the files in hex and doing a visual fileformat analysis, these are not adobe files man :\

Why would I have opened it in a hex editor, when I already knew it wasn't a SWiSH backup file. I just pointed out, that the .sbk file is a backup file for both Google Sketchup and SWiSH. I'd like to think I used a meager amount of common sense, and put 2 and 2 together. I.E:
Quote:I'd say that the .sbk files are Google backup files though, for the simple reason, why have textures if you cannot use them.
, man!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: trying to crack power rangers super legends - by Ecelon - 04-26-2014, 09:31 PM