Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
I survived a whole week playing this. Gors plays thru Pokemon Red
[Image: e2f69903951f76f4f015772687ce6822.png]

Today was a really difficult part of my journey. The Rock Cave was full of monsters and trainers who wanted to challenge me. The dark ambient and the small rooms were making me uneasy, and the music in that place was driving me mad. If I stayed inside for more two minutes I would probably have a mental breakdown. So I'm glad I'm here.

The sunset is so pretty, the sky is now a mix of lovely red with the mystic purple. Walking inside a place that didn't even have fresh air showed me how much I should be grateful. The clouds, the cerulean blue, the bright sun... They're always outside, making our gray lives better. On top of that, we have so many friends in our side, helping when you are in need... And yet we often complain about not having a good computer, a good cellphone, a good videogame.

We all should stop regularly and notice how perfect life is. Instead of wanting, we could thank more. Thanks for the pretty landscape I'm seeing, and for all the friends that I have...
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I won't give myself not even a week until I drop this. Gors plays thru Pokemon Red - by Gors - 03-11-2014, 08:40 PM