Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
I survived a whole week playing this. Gors plays thru Pokemon Red
March 03, 2014

My life has been comprised of ups and downs so far. Muts pretty much humiliated me way back then in Oak's laboratory, and since then I have been using savestates training hard to avenge my loss. And, I did win against him two times already. But this victory is not as tasty as it's supposed to be. It's a bittersweet victory, because he used to be my best friend ever... I wonder what happened to him to become such a prick, trying to run over me all the time. I hope he'll be back to his former self soon.

Meanwhile... Ricotta and Freja helped me strive through all those annoyingly placed Pokemon Trainers, thanks to their Hyper Fang and Pecking moves. And after a whole day of walking, I found what's supposed to be Bill's house. If I recall what Muts said, this man is supposed to be a legend in the Pokemon world. I should visit him up there and see if I can get some pro help from him.

The image of my mother floats in my mind. How I miss seeing her...

[Image: 6cc87fd51c683cf9be373a8ee2e9c8b6.png]
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I won't give myself not even a week until I drop this. Gors plays thru Pokemon Red - by Gors - 03-03-2014, 02:10 PM