Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
wow so new year much requests such 2013 [Event Ended]
(12-31-2013, 11:12 PM)Tellis Wrote: You realize that if you're going anonymity here, that would require someone else to send in a PM request too to create any sort of doubt that you're NOT the requester of the single piece of art in the thread that isn't tied to a request in the thread. I mean, maybe if you simply PMed instead of posting here, then that would have worked?

Or I'm completely off the mark and there's a totally different reason I can't think of.

Actually, I was going to send a PM to make sure what I have in mind for a request is ideal before I blurt it out in public. I have some pretty out there requests in my head and I wasn't sure if I'm comfortable with saying them in public.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Request Event] wow so new year much requests such 2013 - by E-Man - 12-31-2013, 11:29 PM