Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Jolly Joy Day: Secret Santa Presents!
I'll feed you hints if you struggle. With a community as this, it's hard to tell what you'll be able to solve and what not, as not everyone is always there. I know there's a few people who'd solve this one easily, but it certainly is a hard nut for those who haven't seen it before.

I'm not sure about the safari issues, I tested it with Firefox and Internet Explorer (I don't have anything else on this system and figured there's nothing especially fancy on there), but if the login promt itself is an issue, that's beyond my power anyways. It's your standard HTTP auth, I wouldn't have thought an Apple product to fail at it. It's good to know for the future, though. I do hope the actual page itself will work well enough on Safari. I'm sorry for not trying every major browser, I should've known better than that after my struggles to get simple image popups to work on my own page!

Alright, so why do you think I'd have to host the smiley image myself when it's already right here on the forum? Wouldn't it seem like maybe the file itself may not be the very same as the one you'd find here? Now don't go throwing it into MSPaint or the likes - try something that's not meant for image files. Any more word from me and I could just as well tell you the password, ehehe. Good luck!
Thanked by: E-Man, Ploaj, Hiynastrike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jolly Joy Day: Secret Santa Presents! - by Previous - 12-24-2013, 01:33 PM