Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cartilage System
(11-07-2013, 04:39 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(11-07-2013, 04:32 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: This is most likely my fault -- for two months now I've been at my wits end on motivation to do anything regarding the site and things have been neglected as a result of it. I take full responsiblility of that but every time I say I'll change that, it doesn't happen... I really can't apologize enough for this inexcusable neglect. I didn't used to be this way but my personal life has almost swallowed me in a negative way and I'm in this phase where it's like my mind is dead-focused on a few certain things, specifically things that are making me especially happy at the time or help me cope with things, and can hardly be arsed about others. I think the only way I can get around to working on the site is if somebody pressures me to do it, otherwise it just ends up becoming yet another personal responsibility that I fail at.

Sorry I know nobody wants/needs to hear about my shit but I thought I owed an explanation to everyone. TLDR; I have horrible, horrible self-will and responsibility. But you probably knew that.
I'm probably much worse in that regard, I've been barely doing anything for the Resources lately.

You guys really shouldn't beat yourselves up about it so badly; the way I see it, if you have the patience to rip animations from a video game frame by frame, you have the patience to wait for verification. People like MrNo don't get that.
I was thinking of putting a poem here, but instead I'll link you to my deviantArt and pixelJoint pages:
http://ziggytheninja.deviantart.com/
http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixels/profile.asp
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
Cartilage System - by MrNo - 11-07-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by Gors - 11-07-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by Dazz - 11-07-2013, 09:49 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by ZiggytheNinja - 11-07-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by Gors - 11-07-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by Garamonde - 11-07-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Cartilage System - by Random Talking Bush - 11-07-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Cartilage System - by ZiggytheNinja - 11-07-2013, 04:43 PM