Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cartilage System
(11-07-2013, 09:49 AM)Dazz Wrote: Gors, we accept submissions through the site's control panel system. This guy is likely talking about the fact that we have a backlog on there dating back about 30 days on one sheet, and about 20 days on some others. He likely just forgot that we have lives besides this site, and have also got to spend time working for living. So you know, cut him some slack.

We've also got to invest some time to make the "icon garbage" for him, so there's that, too.

But yes, he is actually ZiggyTheNinja.

Well. This is mildly embarrassing. Actually, it's very embarrassing.
Firstly, let me apologize for MrNo. He's an asshole.
For awhile, he and I have been "sharing" my TSR account; that is to say, he figured out my password and promised to use it for submitting his sheets. I can recently tell if he's been using my account if the sheets he submits have no icons.(i only say "recently" because I only just started making icons as part of my submission custom)
Anyway, he and I had a conversation this morning during which he asked how I can deal with the verification time and I told him that the website isnt a 24 hour business firm, these people are human beings. He texted me later in class to tell me that he "asked" about it on the forum. Later, he came to me laughing because he said you guys thought it was me. This would be due to the fact that he was trying to speak on my behalf and used my circumstances as the basis for his argument. I rushed here to clear things up: I am not MrNo. Feel free to reject all of his submissions(FBI agent, Pitfall Harry, Arkus Zei, and Arkus Zei's ship).
Sorry for the inconvenience. I will be changing my password.

P.S. is that thing about the Paul Robertson sprites really the only thing I've ever posted here? That's embarrassing...
I was thinking of putting a poem here, but instead I'll link you to my deviantArt and pixelJoint pages:
http://ziggytheninja.deviantart.com/
http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixels/profile.asp

Messages In This Thread
Cartilage System - by MrNo - 11-07-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by Gors - 11-07-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by Dazz - 11-07-2013, 09:49 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by ZiggytheNinja - 11-07-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by Gors - 11-07-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: Cartilage System - by Garamonde - 11-07-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Cartilage System - by Random Talking Bush - 11-07-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Cartilage System - by ZiggytheNinja - 11-07-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Cartilage System - by Garamonde - 11-07-2013, 06:00 PM