Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for a GBA Rom Ripper/SNES developer [PAID]
would you like us to actually find the sheets as they were put into the game or simply an assorted user-made sheet of all the sprites much like what we have on TSR

if its the former, you'd need to use GBAGraphicsEditor and explore the data to try and find the sprites, and manually find the offset of the palette corresponding to each specific sprite with an emulator (looking into the ram while said sprite is onscreen)
its long, tiresome and boring though, but feasible

if its the latter, you'd simply need the use VisualBoyAdvance's OAM viewer feature which displays all used sprites and tiles onscreen, no matter the layer so it makes the ripping easy
problem here is that you could eventually "miss" certain sprites or frames if you didn't see them while playing

i've done plenty of both so i guess i could help you
thing is, i'm in a pretty tight year so i can't promise steady progress, and i'm a minor so i dunno how you'd even be able to pay me or if i'm allowed to follow a paid contract
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for a GBA Rom Ripper/SNES developer [PAID] - by Lexou Duck - 10-25-2013, 06:05 PM