Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Possible to Rip N3DS Sprites through N2DS
Phaze is right, LooneyTunerIan. Considering Nintendo isn't keen on emulators to begin with, I'm sure they pulled all the stops to ensure that their latest consoles get the best security to prevent piracy. They probably took the original DS to see its faults in security and corrected them for the 3DS. Even though there will eventually be emulators for the 3DS, it won't be for a long time (maybe two or three years later). Besides, programmers are hard at work trying to figure out whatever encrypted mess is on Nintendo's latest handheld, so I'm certain you won't get to see any sprites until the next big handheld is finally announced.

Even though you could find a lot of information on the web, don't believe anything you read. Like the "you are a winner" ads you see on sites sometimes, I reckon that some hackers created a phony emulator to trick unsuspecting users into thinking that they would either have free way to play games or a means of sprite ripping. In other words, unless you want your computer to be infected with a terrible virus, I would avoid believing those rumors until you get your facts straight.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible to Rip N3DS Sprites through N2DS - by E-Man - 11-27-2013, 03:42 PM