Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Who here enjoys watching sports? (sports general)
Got to love buffoon reffing. Let me show you guys something.
[Image: 1ZoXRGR.jpg]
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-d...--nhl.html
See that puck in the net? Yeah, that was a goal that Tommy Wingels scored in overtime to win it for the Sharks. But it never got called as a goal; in fact, the refs actually ruled that it was stopped by the Sabres goalie. Crazy right? A ref 2 meters from all of this not only misses seeing it's a goal, but he doesn't even blow the play dead until a few seconds later, also after a Sabres player kicked it back out of the net VERY clearly. So why wasn't this looked at? Why didn't the Toronto War Room look at the replay and award the Sharks their very deserved goal? Who knows, but I really hate the NHL and refs right now, not only for incompetency to actually do their jobs, but also at the fact that I hear people saying the Sharks deserved this for something a player(who they traded by the way last year after he did this!!) did, which was used his hockey stick from the bench and got away with it in a game 2 seasons ago. Are you fucking kidding me? I'm the first guy to point out refs being idiots, even if it benefits my team, and this was a class A, Red level fuck up that's inexcusable, especially since they're supposed to review these sort of plays anyways.
You can probably tell I'm pissed off, you'd be right about that.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Phantom Killah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who here enjoys watching sports? (sports general) - by Gwen - 11-06-2013, 10:06 PM