Users browsing this thread: 73 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I player this yesterday at a Nintendo event I was invited to. Played it for a good couple hours.

It's Smash Bros... Not much to really comment on. It was interesting playing as the different characters and seeing how they altered some of them. Zero Suit is now hardcore as hell, and Link is a bit heavier. The whole game feels a bit faster, and the Little Mac stage was kinda cool. I'm a little disappointed that a lot of stages are these "moving around" kind of stages, and not more static like in previous games.

The 3DS game is pretty close to the Wii U game too, certainly doesn't feel like a dramatic downgrade. I would opt to play the Wii U version given the choice, but I certainly wouldn't say no to the 3DS. Multiplayer on the 3DS seemed to work well in the environment we were in, too.

edit: Oh, and I suck as Mega Man... He plays very differently to how you'd expect. And Olimar still sucks huge dongs.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Dazz - 06-26-2014, 11:14 AM