Users browsing this thread: 64 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-25-2014, 10:06 PM)Kosheh Wrote: rosalina & luma >>>> ice climbers

i'm okay with rosalina and luma wearing parkas as a costume swap over

i'd rather have them over
(06-25-2014, 09:51 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: [Image: 180px-ICsCG.gif]
this

A few things:
1)I'm pretty sure when the Ice climbers return they won't be able to do that quite as effectively if at all.
(There's also a possibility Rosalina could pull off something similiar or even worse)

2)Rosalina fans should hope the ice climbers return. Otherwise, she's a souring spot/gimmick stealer. Both Ike and Lucario get a lot of flak for that sort of thing, but at least they are from the same franchise as the ones they "replaced". Without the Ice climbers, Rosalina would be a character from one of the most repped series, taking the spot of one that is only reped once. That would just add insult to injury.

It would really sour the heck out of her inclusion, and I don't think fans want others to have a reason to dislike her. Or at least that reason.
Christianity is my faith not my religion. And neither should be pushed upon people.
HELP-Need as much C+C and playtesting as I can get on my SHMUP Megaman reimagining!
[Image: mx9RKdo.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Terminal Devastation - 06-26-2014, 09:00 AM