Users browsing this thread: 60 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
So someone posted this slowed down image of the Ridley shadow from the April direct:

[Image: WHDmnbr.gif]

It appears to be jumping, which is something I like. HOWEVER, there's no reason a boss character can't land and then jump back into a flight mode after doing ground-based attacks.

I've reached that point where I'm searching for something new and exciting within small bits of information, like looking through the 3DS trailer from E3 at the section where they pass over a bunch of trophies and look for any playable character who was not yet revealed and mistakenly put into the Trophy lineup. Sadly, that has been rather fruitless. All that's done is make me believe Toad's trophy looks like one of the playable character renders (Which might make sense since his model for Peach's B attack is probably better rendered than other trophies would be), that the red blob-like thing beside Diddy Kong is actually K. Rool, and that I think I see a trophy of Duo from Megaman Battle Network 4 in the far back.

Also, I liked yesterday's update with the various Sword Mii specials. All of them were pretty boss, especially the gale sword.
Thanked by: SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 06-18-2014, 12:04 AM