Users browsing this thread: 67 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-16-2014, 11:55 PM)Kriven Wrote: It's TP Link with less grim coloring, is all. But it's definitely TP Link.

Quote:If Ganondorf gets revamped, he definitely needs the trident.

I don't know why people keep saying this. Ganondorf has only ever used a sword.
Yeah but he has used a Trident in another incredibly iconic form of his, which counts for a frig-ton. Sure, Fox doesn't have a reflector in any of his on-foot appearances, but he does fly a ship that spins ("barrel rolls") to deflect shots. Sheik never wields Light Arrows AS Sheik, but hey final smashes. I don't see why Ganondorf (especially if he's revamped and made less like his TP self) can't at least have the trident as part of his moveset, reimagined to fit the different build. I guess people just want to see the Ganon side of him represented in a way that isn't just "really large pig".

Though you do have a point, both WW and TP Ganondorfs (and I... guess you could mention SS too, if you count that as a part of Ganondorf) use swords, and OoT's Ganon uses swords as well. As a single entity Ganon/Ganondorf has kind of used Tridents and Swords about equally, when counted by appearance.

... what they really ought to do is take Ganondorf's moveset, give it to Black Shadow, then make a whole thing taking into account Ganondorf's magic, weapon skills and massive strength, not just... heavy Cap.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Tellis - 06-17-2014, 12:21 AM