Users browsing this thread: 77 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Man I would totally love to have a cake stage to play on. They could go with the obvious one and make a Peach cake (if we really wanted another Mario stage) but I think a great one would to be to do a cake from Kirby's Epic Yarn. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Anyways, I'm sure everyone has seen this but we haven't really talked about it:

The most interesting parts to me:

- Mega Man fires a black-holish thing to ensnare people before his cinematic starts. I was not expecting anything like that.

- Pikachu's FS definitely seems to be faster and easier to control; but what's interesting about it is that it is now led by a smaller spark to sort of help the player see what direction they are going. Kind of like a cursor. Makes me kind of wonder if some of these FSes will be controllable via the gamepad touchscreen.

- Luigi's FS works much different than I expected it to. I was expecting it to basically suck up everything within a large area directly in front of him, but he kind of goes crazy with it and sucks up everything all around him.

- I thought during the tourney that the player was actively firing the lasers on ZSamus' ship during her final smash, but after watching it more closely I realized that it actually fires at set timed intervals and all you do is aim. This does make it a bit more avoidable, since if you can get the timing right you can dodge out of the way right before it fires.

- Bowser still becomes Giga Bowser, but with a more primary-color palette. What is super interesting, though, is that he retains all his animations from Brawl and has not been upgraded with "upright Bowser" moves. He is still hunched, he still slides across the stage when he runs, and he still uses all the same attacks.

- Donkey Kong's has been updated with a helpful visual indicator to let people know when to press the button with the beat. I'm guessing this is because a lot of people didn't even realize you could DO that in Brawl.
Thanked by: psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Jermungandr - 06-16-2014, 10:18 PM