Users browsing this thread: 73 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(05-29-2014, 08:44 PM)Dazz Wrote:
(05-29-2014, 08:31 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I wonder, does it use BOTH USB ports? It almost appears that way there, but it could just be.. I don't know, showing it next to something else in the port.

I believe it uses both USBs because the Wii U doesn't power by USB - so it requires both to be plugged in to power the converter.

I believe this

I tried using a PVR Rocket powered by Wii U

Don't work

Anyway I had a post about controllers here (maybe somebody noticed) but then I realized there were three more pages after where I picked up. Ooops.

I like the Pro Controller and the GamePad and they're awesome and stuff and yeah I'll definitely give Smash a go on 'em but the GameCube controller seems literally built to play Smash Brothers.

Button placement and stick placement is just too perfect and too comfortable to where if I'm given the option I'm gonna take it

I must agree that it is rather odd they're just straight up porting it though as opposed to adding a couple extra buttons to make it compatible with more games

Super Mario 3D World with GC Controller please Nintendo
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by: BullockDS, Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Zero Kirby - 05-30-2014, 01:37 AM