Users browsing this thread: 65 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
so woah that's a couple of page jumps. I assume everyone loved the new GCN controller port? (hahaha jokes on the inter-net)

I actually didn't comment on Ike last week oops!!!! Work and School and general Ike hype must've prevented me. But yeah woah Radiant Dawn Ike that was really awesome. I was one of the few people who totally 100% supported Ike's return and probably one of the few people on this forum Pre-Brawl who knew who Ike even was. So yeah no 10/10 good job Sakurai. I'm starting to wonder if any of the Brawl vets will be cut, actually (outside of Snake, Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Red. Sweatdrop).

The Smash Invitational was a GENIUS marketing move on Nintendo's part. They know that the Smash Bros scene has only gotten bigger, and that most of these hardcore players probably aren't interested in Smash 4, especially with Project M getting constant updates and shit. So, what better way to both intice the competitive scene than with GameCube controllers and a silly items on free for all tourney!

(I'm not as hyped for the GameCube controllers tbh though, I adapted playing Brawl/Project M with a Classic Controller Pro specifically for Smash 4. Guess I thought this would be the game they got rid of the GCN controller. Glad I was wrong, and I hope these new GCN controllers have the same feel to them.)

(Also another good thing about this is that the GCN adapter is all wired and shit, which is good for Tournaments and shit. Too many wireless controllers linked up can cause some controller problems, and we DON'T TOLERATE JOHNS IN THIS FUCKING COMMUNITY.)

so woah guys, that means we'll be seeing Gameplay soon! All six newcomers were confirmed usable in the demo build, as well as:

Mario, Link, Pika, Kirby, Fox, DK, Samus, Bowser, Zelda, Marth, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Olimar and SAWNIC.

Is this the same roster for the Best Buy demo? Probably. Expect a ton of Gameplay videos and final smash vids too. At least, I hope so. I really want to see DK get a new Final Smash...and it wouldn't surprise me if Olimar gets a new FS too, considering the Hocolate ship is an item now!

man each new day brings so many cool new updates for Smash. I'm getting hype, guys. Maybe tomorrow we'll see Wario's reveal or something and my hype train will fly though the roof.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Ark Kuvis - 05-29-2014, 10:08 PM